Terms and Conditions
Fairy Princess Parties Terms & Conditions of booking (effective from January 2015)
1. Payments, refunds and cancellation policy ‐ A non-refundable £60 deposit it required in order to secure your party date and time. The remaining balance can either be paid in cash on the day upon the arrival of the Princess before the party starts. Or via bank transfer the week before the party. If you need to cancel the party, Fairy Princess Parties need at a minimum of 14 days notice, the £60 deposit is non-refundable.
2. Parents or the responsible adults they have placed in charge of their children (hereinafter jointly referred to as "Guardians") must be present at the party at all times when their children are inside and must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Guardians must not leave their children whilst a party or event is going on. Fairy Princess Parties Performers are Entertainers and are not able or permitted to offer any child minding services or to take responsibility for the welfare of any children, which remains the sole responsibility of the children's Guardians. In addition to being responsible for their children whilst inside at the party, Guardians are obliged to satisfy themselves that the equipment and activities are suitable for their children. Fairy Princess Parties is a commercial parent and child entertainment play group with a Princess theme and should not be confused with a childcare facility.
3. Equipment and consumables used at Fairy Princess Parties are suitable for children over 3 years of age as recommended by the manufacturers. No sharps (ie Scissors) will be used in the activities. If any children under 3 years of age are attending then the booking party and the guardians of those children will be required to take full responsibility and liability for the monitoring of those children. All activities, equipment, materials, gifts and consumables are recommended for a minimum age of 3 years and certain food and beverage items may be unsuitable for younger children, therefore guardians will need to ensure that they supervise and agree to the usage of the same. For Events, the same policy herein applies and each Guardian by booking and attending an event, will have read and understood these terms and conditions and hereby agrees to them in their entirety.
4. It is the responsibility of the responsible Guardians to advise the Fairy Princess Parties Representative of any allergies or medical conditions relating to any of the activities, equipment, consumables, décor, accessories, face painting products or food and beverage (hereinafter "items") used at the parties or events. Fairy Princess Parties accepts no liability or responsibility for any adverse reaction to any of the items and Guardians should use their own discretion when allowing their children to use or consume such items.
5. Whilst at the party, children will interact with and watch the Performers for the duration of the party or event, however it is the responsibility of the attending Guardians to ensure that their children are not overly disruptive or acting inappropriately. In the case of such behaviour, the Guardians will be notified immediately and if necessary the Guardians will need to escort the child from the room for the rest of the party or event. For persistent behavioural problems leading to disruption Fairy Princess Parties reserves the right to refuse admission to one of our parties or events permanently.
6. If the activity requires it, Guardians should ensure that shoes are removed, as should any jewellery, sharp objects and any items from their children’s pockets before the party starts.
7. In the event of any accident, professional medical advice must be sought immediately.
8. If play parachutes are used then Guardians must be available at all times with the party or event booker to ensure that no child is left alone in the parachute and that parachutes are not placed over the head or wrapped around any child at any time. Parachutes should not be used to throw children up in the air and must be used responsibly as supervised by the booker and attending Guardians.
9. Any damage to Fairy Princess Parties equipment or costumes will be chargeable at an appropriate amount for repairs or replacement. Any items which are lost or taken by a child, including costumes and accessories will be charged to the booker.
10. Certain activities or items may be developmentally advanced for some children with special needs, including significant group interaction and minimal supervision. Due to the nature of our activities and items, they may only be suitable for children with a certain level of social skills or physical ability capable of interacting with minimal supervision – therefore it is recommended for Guardians to use their discretion when booking particular activities or items. Our Performers are entertainers and are not permitted or indeed able to assume responsibility for the welfare of any children. Guardians must therefore be present and responsible for their children at all times. Fairy Princess Parties welcomes children with special needs however Guardians of children with special needs must be present at the party and with their children throughout the duration of the activities assuming full responsibility for their children’s welfare during the activities, assisting them with the activities and satisfying themselves that the equipment and activities are suitable for their children to use.
11. Children remain the responsibility of their Guardians at all times. Guardians must ensure that no child exits the room/building without them. Performers provide entertainment and interaction however they do not provide child care, child‐minding or any other service which may require them to be in sole charge, supervision or custody of a child. Guardians are advised to be vigilant in ensuring that their child is present and not in distress at all times.
12. The Venue’s evacuation, Health and Safety and emergency plans must be complied with at all times by Guardians and children attending the party.
13. Should a child be ill whilst at the party, Guardians must ensure that they leave the Venue immediately for risk of infection to other children. If a child is ill prior to attending, we respectfully request that the Guardians act responsibly and do not attend that day, to ensure that other children do not catch any illnesses or communicable diseases or viruses. This includes such conditions as head lice and anything that may be passed from one child to another.
14. Fairy Princess Parties aims to provide a safe and fun environment for children however does not accept any responsibility or liability for accidents or injuries that may occur as a result of playing with items or for children slipping, tripping, falling and bumping into other children or items during the party/event.
15. Fairy Princess Parties cannot guarantee the availability of any particular Princess performer or character at an event or birthday party, however for birthday parties the chosen Princess performers or characters will be advised in advance and not subject to change by the booking party. In the unlikely event that a Princess performer or character is unable to attend at short notice due to circumstances beyond their or our control then Fairy Princess Parties reserves the right to substitute a different Princess performer or character or refund that performer's cost.
16. If a customer is booking for somebody else’s child and that child’s Guardians bring the child then it is up to the customer who is booking to ensure that these terms and conditions have been brought to the attention of that child’s Guardians before they attend. In addition, if a booking customer is bringing children who are not their own, then that customer is deemed to be their Guardian and fully responsible for the children that he or she brings.
17. Anything booked, either in a hall or a house is the sole liability and responsibility of the Customer including Venue hire and conditions, Health and Safety, activities and items, delivery and transportation. Any Venue hired by the Booking Party for Fairy Princess Parties must be of a commercial and suitable nature with a changing area for the Performers and sufficient public liability insurance.
18. Fairy Princess Parties aims to provide magical memories for the attending children. Fairy Princess Parties therefore does not accept any unruly, disruptive, unreasonable, offensive or aggressive behaviour or communication to its staff and performers whether before, during or after events. In the event that a customer acts in this manner before an event then Fairy Princess Parties reserves the right at its discretion to refund the customer in full and to decline any existing and future bookings. In the event that a customer acts in this manner during or after an event then Fairy Princess Parties reserves the right to decline any future bookings.
19. These terms and conditions will be deemed wholly accepted as read, understood and agreed once a booking party has confirmed in writing via email with reference to these terms and conditions, that they wish to proceed with the booking and have made payment for the same.
20. A single entertainer may entertain up to 20 children at the standard rates, over 20 children will be charged at £4 per head. Over 25 will require an additional host/entertainer.
FAIRY PRINCESS PARTIES RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations should be read and complied with in conjunction with the terms and conditions for the Health, Safety, Privacy and enjoyment of all guests coming to one of our parties. The rules and regulations and terms and conditions are operated under a zero tolerance policy in order to create and maintain a fun, safe and enjoyable environment for children to play in and are not flexible.
For private birthday parties, photography is permitted for everybody in the party however the main booking party will be required to find out if any of their guests wish to opt out and will take full responsibility and liability of any photographs taken by other people in the party, thereby indemnifying Fairy Princess Parties.
1. Children remain the responsibility of their Guardians at all times who must ensure that no child exits without them. Princess performers and Team Members provide entertainment and interaction however they do not provide child care, child‐minding or any other service which may require them to be in sole charge, supervision or custody of a child. Guardians are advised to be vigilant in ensuring that their child is present and not in distress at all times.
PERMISSIONS, CONSENTS and RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The entire terms and conditions contained herein will be deemed wholly accepted once you have responded in writing via email. For those provisions contained herein which require the booking party to gain any consent, permission or understanding of the Guardians of any attending children, the booking party accepts full liability and responsibility and will ensure that they procure the same from the Guardians of the attending children.
PERMISSION FOR THE USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND RECORDED IMAGES IN PARTIES
Fairy Princess Parties will always ask the parents if they are happy for us to share their child or group photos on our social media sites. Therefore will always ask them to email over photos they are happy for us to use. If these photos contain children that are not their own, it is their responsibly to get permission from parents or guardians. Fairy Princess Parties will not be held responsible for sharing any photos which have been sent to us to use by parents as they should have previously been granted permission. Fairy Princess Parties understand not all parents are willing to share photos therefore we are more than happy not to share any.
CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE
The booking party warrants, confirms, acknowledges and agrees that any children under the age of 3 years old who will be attending the party/event are below the Manufacturer’s recommended age for activities and equipment of 3 years old and that all Guardians of attending children under the age of 3 years old have been shown these terms and conditions and accept them in their entirety. The booking party will (and will procure that Guardians of children under the age of 3 years old will)...
1. Understand that the items as defined herein used during the Birthday party or event for which those children under 3 years old are attending may not be suitable.
2. Irrevocably and unconditionally waive all rights which they may have in respect of the content of the party or event and items used therein.
3. Hereby confirm that under no circumstances will they hold the organisers or owners of Fairy Princess Parties liable for any injury or claim relating to their child’s participation in the activities, consumption or usage of the items thereof, in the knowledge that they are allowing their children to participate at an age below the recommended activities and Manufacturer’s age limit of 3 years old.
4. Hereby confirm that they will be present at the Birthday party or event and that they will personally ensure that they satisfy themselves with the items relating to the suitability of the same for their children and take complete responsibility for the welfare of their children with respect to the items used.
RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ACCOMPANYING CHILDREN
The booking party warrants, confirms, acknowledges and agrees that any children who will be attending an event or birthday party accompanied by anybody other than their Guardians will have an accompanying responsible adult's details communicated to Fairy Princess Parties in advance and that both the Guardians and responsible adult have been shown these terms and conditions and accept them in their entirety.
The booking party will (and will procure that any Guardians will)...
1. Warrant, confirm, acknowledge and agree that their child will be attending the party/event and that he or she will be brought and accompanied by a responsible adult who will be his/her guardian in charge of his/her welfare during the event or party.
2. Confirm that the responsible adult named is well known to them and they irrevocably and unconditionally consent for the responsible adult named to be fully responsible and liable for their children whilst attending the event or party.
3. Understand and have read all of the terms and conditions and confirm that the responsible adult has done so as well.
4. Hereby confirm that under no circumstances will they hold the organisers or owners of Fairy Princess Parties liable for anything whilst their children are under the care of the responsible adult, who accepts full responsibility for the care of their children and understand that Fairy Princess Parties is an entertainment service and does not provide child‐minding services whatsoever.
5. Hereby confirm that the responsible adult named will be present at the party or event and that they will personally ensure on their behalf that they are satisfied with the items used relating to the suitability of the same for their children and take complete responsibility for the welfare of their children with respect to the items.
These terms and conditions and all contractual bookings shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Please note that Fairy Princess Parties is in no way licenced, endorsed or connected in any way with any third party including The Walt Disney Company or any of its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates. All the Fairy Princess Parties activities, entertainment shows and birthday parties are hosted by all of our exceptionally talented, fun, friendly, experienced and professional performers and their hosts, using some of the best quality licenced materials which are indicated by the manufacturer as suitable for the age group of the child participants. Characters are based upon their fairy tale, historical and reality personas and any resemblance to copyrighted characters is purely coincidental. All of our costumes are professionally custom made and differ from copyrighted characters. No infringement of any Copyright or Trademark is envisaged or intended.